Last Updated on August 13, 2018.
This policy applies to information we collect:
· On any of our Sites.
· In email, text and other electronic messages between you and any of our Sites.
· Through mobile and desktop applications you may download from our Sites or from an app store, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Site.
· When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications link to this policy.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
· Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Us or any third party.
· Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on this Site.
- INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT
We may store the information you submit to or through the Site. We use the information to fulfill your requests, provide Site functionality, improve Site quality, personalize the user experience, display relevant advertising, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems, allow for disaster recovery, and comply with legal obligations. Among the information you submit to or through the Site, please note:
- Account Registration: Some of our sites may require you to register. If so, you must provide a valid email address in order to sign up for an Account on the Site. In addition, you may provide us with your full name, company name, phone number, and address. When you sign up for an account, we opt you in to receive emails from other users, business owners and us by default.
- Public Content: Your reviews, feature requests, email requests, account profile (including your State and Company name), and other content you post to the Site are meant for public consumption. We may display this content on the Site, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. Where available, certain Sites allow you to opt to have the name of your pharmacy removed from view by setting the “Hide your company name on the site” options on the My Account page.
- Contacts: You can invite your friends to join or communicate about the Site by providing their contact information. If you invite a friend to join or communicate about the Site, we may use your friends' contact information long enough to process your requests.
- Messaging: If you exchange messages with others through the Site, we may store these messages in order to deliver them.
For more information on controlling your personal data, please see Sections 4 and 5, below.
- COOKIES AND OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In addition to the information you submit to or through the Site, we also collect and store information from and about you in the course of your use of the Site. We use this information to analyze and track user behavior, personalize your experience, associate it with other information about you, provide the functionality and improve the quality of the Site, help comply with legal obligations, and may use it to display relevant advertising. We collect this information in a number of different ways:
- Server Logs. Our servers log information about your use of the Site, such as your search activity, the pages you view, and the date and time of your visit. Our servers also log information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Site, such as your browser type, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
- Lucky Orange Web Analytics Service. This site may use the Lucky Orange analytics system to help improve usability and the customer experience. Lucky Orange may record mouse clicks, mouse movements and scrolling activity. Lucky Orange may record keystroke information that you voluntarily enter on this website. Lucky Orange does not track this activity on any site that does not use the Lucky Orange system. You can choose to disable the Lucky Orange Service at www.luckyorange.com/privacy.php . Note, that doing so will disable other features of the Lucky Orange system that this site employs such as 1-to-1 support chat.
- Crashlytics. This service collects information related to device state information, unique device identifiers, information relating to the physical location of a device and how the application was being used. We may collect information about the user’s engagement with and the functionality of our applications, and to communicate with users about such engagement and functionality. We will not collect personally identifiable information about you with Crashlytics unless it is necessary to communicate with you about our applications.
- THIRD PARTIES
We do not rent, share, sell or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. However, please note the following:
- Aggregate Information: We may share user information in the aggregate with third parties, such as advertisers and content distributors. For example, we may disclose the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, advertisements.
- Investigations: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure is (a) reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site; or (c) protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users affiliates, or the public.
- Links: The Site may contain links to unaffiliated third party websites. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with them, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.
- CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Other users may be able to identify you, or associate
you with your user account if you include personal information in your Public
Content. Where available, certain Sites allow you to reduce the risk of being
personally identified by using the options to “Hide your company name on the
site” options on the My Account page, though doing so could detract from the
credibility of your contributions to the Site.
Please also note that the messages you send or receive using the Site are only private to the extent that you and the sender/recipient keep them private. For example, we do not have any control over whether a recipient of one of your personal messages publicly posts it or its contents.
- ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION, DATA RETENTION AND ACCOUNT TERMINATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page. When logged into your account, you can also remove or edit a review that you have posted to the Site by clicking on the edit link next to the review.
If you delete your account or content posted to the Site which allows such accounts and/or content to be deleted, copies of your material may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Users.
The Site is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 18. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us via email at email@example.com. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the minor’s account.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk and we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained o the Site. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you or where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Do not share your password with anyone.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Attn: Privacy Officer
408 Kay Lane
Shreveport, LA 71115
- CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits user of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write us at the address shown above.